Welcome to my blog for IP&T. I hope we learn a lot about using computer and internet technology!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Project 3 Technology

I am going to do Project 3 on SkyWard. It seems like a typical student management program, useful for recording attendence, posting a calendar, or recording grades, but another physics teaching friend pointed out the integration of Special Education paperwork into the program. So, one can find IEPs and other information on what special needs students have right by their names on Skyward. I want to explore how that will streamline the process of keeping track of and giving special attention to students with disabilites. There will be hundreds of students over the years with various disabilities and it will be vary useful to have a more foolproof way of organizing and displaying (to myself , counselors, administrators and anyone with a need to know) Special Ed information for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment